Audio Recording Murmuring zephyrs Perfumed air / Gesange aus dem spanischen Liederbuch. Murmelndes Luftchen
About this Item
- Murmuring zephyrs
- Other Title
- Perfumed air
- Gesange aus dem spanischen Liederbuch. Murmelndes Luftchen
- Soprano vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Jensen, Adolf -- Composer
- Farrar, Geraldine -- Vocalist -- Soprano Vocal
- Lapitino, Francis J. -- Instrumentalist -- Harp
- Rogers, Walter B. -- Conductor
- Media Size
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-17723 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse. Disc labels that are more than 95 years old are now in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. The Library presents more recent disc labels with permission or under fair use.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jensen, Adolf, Geraldine Farrar, Francis J Lapitino, and Walter B Rogers. Murmuring Zephyrs. 1916. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-17841/.
APA citation style:
Jensen, A., Farrar, G., Lapitino, F. J. & Rogers, W. B. (1916) Murmuring Zephyrs. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-17841/.
MLA citation style:
Jensen, Adolf, et al. Murmuring Zephyrs. 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-17841/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingEvening song Victor 760. Matrix/Take: B-15838/3.
- Contributor: McCormack, John - Hadley, Henry - Rogers, Walter - Lapitino, Francis J. - Lanier, Sidney
- Date: 1915-03-30
Audio RecordingCome into the garden, Maud Victor 6202. Matrix/Take: C-15846/1.
- Contributor: McCormack, John - Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson - Rogers, Walter - Lapitino, Francis J. - Balfe, Michael William
- Date: 1915-03-30
Audio RecordingSing! Sing! Birds on the wing Victor 782. Matrix/Take: B-16762/2.
- Contributor: McCormack, John - Rogers, Walter - Lapitino, Francis J. - Cooke, Leslie - Nutting, Godfrey
- Date: 1915-11-10
Audio RecordingLa procession Victor 6035. Matrix/Take: C-17121/3.
- Contributor: Rogers, Walter - Caruso, Enrico - Lapitino, Francis J. - Brizeux, Ch. - Franck, César
- Date: 1916-02-05
Audio RecordingCradle song 1915
Caprice viennois | Caprice viennois; arranged Victor 752. Matrix/Take: B-17672/2.
- Contributor: McCormack, John - Lapitino, Francis J. - Kreisler, Fritz - Rogers, Walter - Reitz, William H. - Mattullath, Alice
- Date: 1916-05-11