Audio Recording Come on to Nashville, Tennessee
About this Item
- Come on to Nashville, Tennessee
- Male vocal duet, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Donaldson, Walter -- Composer
- Collins, Arthur -- Vocalist -- Baritone Vocal
- Harlan, Byron G. -- Vocalist -- Tenor Vocal
- Bourdon, Rosario -- Conductor
- Collins and Harlan -- Vocal Group
- Popular music
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-18132 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Donaldson, Walter, Arthur Collins, Byron G Harlan, Rosario Bourdon, and Collins And Harlan. Come on to Nashville, Tennessee. 1916. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-18869/.
APA citation style:
Donaldson, W., Collins, A., Harlan, B. G., Bourdon, R. & Collins And Harlan. (1916) Come on to Nashville, Tennessee. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-18869/.
MLA citation style:
Donaldson, Walter, et al. Come on to Nashville, Tennessee. 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-18869/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingThe two-key rag Victor 18128. Matrix/Take: B-18058/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Collins, Arthur - Collins and Harlan - Hollander, Joseph M. - Harlan, Byron G.
- Date: 1916-07-05
Audio RecordingYou'd never know that old home town of mine Victor 17911. Matrix/Take: B-16702/2.
- Contributor: Collins, Arthur - Collins and Harlan - Rogers, Walter - Donaldson, Walter - Harlan, Byron G. - Johnson, Howard E.
- Date: 1915-10-21
Audio RecordingOh! How she could yacki hacki wicki wacki woo
That's love in Honolulu Victor 18110. Matrix/Take: B-18061/2.
- Contributor: Collins, Arthur - Collins and Harlan - McCarron, Chas. R. - Bourdon, Rosario - Von Tilzer, Albert - Murphy, Stanley - Harlan, Byron G.
- Date: 1916-07-05
Audio RecordingCome along to Caroline Victor 18185. Matrix/Take: B-18563/2.
- Contributor: Collins, Arthur - Collins and Harlan - Olman, Abe - Bourdon, Rosario - Harris, Will J. - Harlan, Byron G.
- Date: 1916-10-18
Audio RecordingHello, summer! Victor 18068. Matrix/Take: B-17575/1.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Collins, Arthur - Regá, F. Wallace - Collins and Harlan - Harlan, Byron G.
- Date: 1916-05-01