Audio Recording Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann
About this Item
- Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann
- Other Title
- Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann
- Male vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Bayha, Charles Anthony: songwriter
- O'Connell, M. J.: vocalist, tenor vocal
- Kendis, James: songwriter
- Bourdon, Rosario: conductor
- Pasternack, Josef: conductor
- Ethnic characterizations
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- O'Connell, M. J., performing. Victor 18221. Matrix/Take: B-18789/6.
- Original Format
- sound recording
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bayha, Charles Anthony: Songwriter, M. J.: Vocalist O'Connell, James: Songwriter Kendis, Rosario: Conductor Bourdon, and Josef: Conductor Pasternack. Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann. 1917. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-20737/.
APA citation style:
Bayha, C. A. S., O'Connell, M. J.:. V., Kendis, J. S., Bourdon, R. C. & Pasternack, J. C. (1917) Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-20737/.
MLA citation style:
Bayha, Charles Anthony: Songwriter, et al. Come out of the kitchen, Mary Ann. 1917. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-20737/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingWhen Ragtime Rufus rags the humoresque
When Ragtime Rufus rags the humoresque O'Connell, M. J., performing. Victor 18221. Matrix/Take: B-18793/4.
- Contributor: O'Connell, M. J. - Bourdon, Rosario - Pasternack, Josef - Ruby, Harry
- Date: 1917-01-02
Audio RecordingThere's nothing too good for the Irish
There's nothing too good for the Irish O'Connell, M. J., performing. Victor 18364. Matrix/Take: B-20044/2.
- Contributor: O'Connell, M. J. - Glogau, Jack - Yellen, Jack - Bourdon, Rosario
- Date: 1917-06-15
Audio RecordingMy lovin' Lou
My lovin' Lou Collins, Arthur, performing. Harlan, Byron G. , performing. Collins and Harlan, performing. Victor 18089. Matrix/Take: B-17770/1.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Collins, Arthur - Collins and Harlan - Kendis, James - Harlan, Byron G.
- Date: 1916-05-31
Audio RecordingChinese lullaby
East is west | Chinese lullaby Kline, Olive, performing. Lapitino, Francis J. , performing. Victor 45167. Matrix/Take: B-23017/5.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Lapitino, Francis J. - Kline, Olive - Pasternack, Josef - Bowers, Robert Hood
- Date: 1919-06-24
Audio RecordingRockin' in de win'
Negro lullaby | Rockin' in de win' Kline, Olive, performing. Bourdon, Rosario, performing. Victor 45307. Matrix/Take: B-26124/3.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Kline, Olive - Pasternack, Josef - Neidlinger, W. H.
- Date: 1922-02-16