Audio Recording Langese'n Long, long ago
About this Item
- Other Title
- Long, long ago
- Contributor Names
- Reims, Florence Eklund -- Vocalist -- Soprano Vocal
- Carlson, Grace Eklund -- Vocalist -- Alto Vocal
- King's Orchestra -- Musical Group
- Bayly, Thomas Haynes -- Composer
- Rosey, George -- Arranger
- Shilkret, Nathaniel -- Conductor
- Ethnic music
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-21378 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- New York, New York
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Bayly, Thomas Haynes
- Carlson, Grace Eklund
- King's Orchestra
- Reims, Florence Eklund
- Rosey, George
- Shilkret, Nathaniel
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reims, Florence Eklund, Grace Eklund Carlson, King'S Orchestra, Thomas Haynes Bayly, George Rosey, and Nathaniel Shilkret. Langese'n. 1918. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-27581/.
APA citation style:
Reims, F. E., Carlson, G. E., King'S Orchestra, Bayly, T. H., Rosey, G. & Shilkret, N. (1918) Langese'n. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-27581/.
MLA citation style:
Reims, Florence Eklund, et al. Langese'n. 1918. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-27581/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingEn liten fagel Victor 72261. Matrix/Take: B-21379/2.
- Contributor: King's Orchestra - Reims, Florence Eklund - Shilkret, Nathaniel
- Date: 1918-01-24
Aftonstamning Victor 69668. Matrix/Take: B-19496/2.
- Contributor: Carlson, Grace Eklund - King, Edward T. - Myrberg, A. M. - Reims, Florence Eklund - King's Orchestra
- Date: 1917-04-18
Home, sweet home Victor 69323. Matrix/Take: B-19084/1.
- Contributor: Carlson, Grace Eklund - King, Edward T. - King's Orchestra - Reims, Florence Eklund
- Date: 1917-02-15
Audio RecordingBland fjellen Victor 69323. Matrix/Take: B-19082/1.
- Contributor: Carlson, Grace Eklund - King, Edward T. - King's Orchestra
- Date: 1917-02-15
Longing Victor 69668. Matrix/Take: B-19714/1.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - King's Orchestra - Söderman, August - Reims, Florence Eklund - Sätherberg, Herman
- Date: 1917-04-26