Audio Recording Bring back those wonderful days Bring back those wonderful days
About this Item
- Bring back those wonderful days
- Other Title
- Bring back those wonderful days
- Tenor vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Vincent, Nat: composer
- Fields, Arthur: vocalist, tenor vocal
- MacBoyle, Darl: lyricist
- Bourdon, Rosario: conductor
- Humorous songs
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Vincent, Nat: Composer, Arthur: Vocalist Fields, Darl: Lyricist Macboyle, and Rosario: Conductor Bourdon. Bring Back Those Wonderful Days. 1919. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-31574/.
APA citation style:
Vincent, N. C., Fields, A. V., Macboyle, D. L. & Bourdon, R. C. (1919) Bring Back Those Wonderful Days. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-31574/.
MLA citation style:
Vincent, Nat: Composer, et al. Bring Back Those Wonderful Days. 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-31574/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingMy old New Jersey home
The rose girl | My old New Jersey home | Mock ballad Murray, Billy, performing. Victor 18748. Matrix/Take: B-24992/3.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Vincent, Nat - Murray, Billy - Macdonald, Ballard
- Date: 1921-03-11
Audio RecordingWhen old Bill Bailey plays the ukulele
When old Bill Bailey plays the ukulele Bayes, Nora, performing. Victor 45099. Matrix/Take: B-17763/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Bayes, Nora - Vincent, Nat - McCarron, Chas. R.
- Date: 1916-06-01
Audio RecordingGila, galah, galoo
Gila, galah, galoo Avon Comedy Four, performing. Dale, Charlie, performing. Kaufman, Irving, performing. Goodwin, Harry, performing. Smith, Joe, performing. Victor 18125. Matrix/Take: B-18166/2.
- Contributor: Dale, Charlie - Kaufman, Irving - Bourdon, Rosario - Avon Comedy Four - Smith, Joe - Fields, Arthur - Goodwin, Harry - Donovan, Walter
- Date: 1916-07-31
Audio RecordingOh, you can't fool an old hoss fly
Oh, you can't fool an old hoss fly Murray, Billy, performing. Smalle, Ed, performing. Victor 19490. Matrix/Take: B-31112/4.
- Contributor: Smalle, Ed - Bourdon, Rosario - Franklyn, Blanche - Von Tilzer, Harry - Murray, Billy - Vincent, Nat
- Date: 1924-10-22
Ja da, ja da, jing, jing, jing! | Ja-da Fields, Arthur, performing. Victor 18522. Matrix/Take: B-22422/2.
- Contributor: Fields, Arthur - Pasternack, Josef - Carleton, Bob
- Date: 1918-11-15