Audio Recording Deep in your eyes The half moon
About this Item
- Deep in your eyes
- Other Title
- The half moon
- Female vocal solo, with harp and orchestra
- Contributor Names
- LeBaron, William -- Lyricist
- Marsh, Lucy Isabelle -- Vocalist -- Soprano Vocal
- Pasternack, Josef -- Conductor
- Jacobi, Viktor -- Composer
- Lapitino, Francis J. -- Instrumentalist -- Harp
- Musical theater
- Media Size
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-24697 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey. "Room no. 1"
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse. Disc labels that are more than 95 years old are now in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. The Library presents more recent disc labels with permission or under fair use.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lebaron, William, Lucy Isabelle Marsh, Josef Pasternack, Viktor Jacobi, and Francis J Lapitino. Deep in Your Eyes. 1920. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-38888/.
APA citation style:
Lebaron, W., Marsh, L. I., Pasternack, J., Jacobi, V. & Lapitino, F. J. (1920) Deep in Your Eyes. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-38888/.
MLA citation style:
Lebaron, William, et al. Deep in Your Eyes. 1920. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-38888/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingGems from Apple blossoms
Apple blossoms. Selections | The second violin ; You are free ; When the wedding bells are ringing ; Brothers ; Star of love ; Little girls, good-bye Victor 35697. Matrix/Take: C-24137/2.
- Contributor: Jacobi, Viktor - Lebaron, William - Glenn, Wilfred - Rice, Gladys - Macdonough, Harry - Kreisler, Fritz - Baker, Elsie - Shaw, Elliott - Hart, Charles - Kline, Olive - Victor Light Opera Company - Pasternack, Josef - Marsh, Lucy Isabelle
- Date: 1920-05-19
Audio RecordingNightingale and the rose
Parysatis | Song of the nightingale | Parysatis. Rossignol et la rose Victor 64978. Matrix/Take: B-25247/1.
- Contributor: Pasternack, Josef - Garrison, Mabel - Lapitino, Francis J. - Saint-Saëns, Camille
- Date: 1921-04-29
Her soldier boy Victor 45111. Matrix/Take: B-18948/8.
- Contributor: Young, Rida Johnson - Bourdon, Rosario - Murphy, Lambert - Romberg, Sigmund - Lapitino, Francis J. - Pasternack, Josef
- Date: 1917-01-12
Audio RecordingChinese lullaby
East is west Victor 45167. Matrix/Take: B-23017/5.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Lapitino, Francis J. - Kline, Olive - Pasternack, Josef - Bowers, Robert Hood
- Date: 1919-06-24
Audio RecordingThe love nest
Mary | Mary. Love nest Victor 18676. Matrix/Take: B-24106/2.
- Contributor: Lapitino, Francis J. - Bourdon, Rosario - Pasternack, Josef - Harbach, Otto - Steel, John - Rattay, Howard - Hirsch, Louis A.
- Date: 1920-05-12