Audio Recording Anna in Indiana
About this Item
- Anna in Indiana
- Male vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Rose, Harry -- Composer
- Fields, Arthur -- Vocalist -- Tenor Vocal
- Gorman, Billy -- Lyricist
- Bourdon, Rosario -- Conductor
- Reitz, William H. -- Instrumentalist -- Traps
- Gorman, Eddie -- Lyricist
- Popular music
- Media Size
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-25305 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse. Disc labels that are more than 95 years old are now in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. The Library presents more recent disc labels with permission or under fair use.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rose, Harry, Arthur Fields, Billy Gorman, Rosario Bourdon, William H Reitz, and Eddie Gorman. Anna in Indiana. 1921. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-41072/.
APA citation style:
Rose, H., Fields, A., Gorman, B., Bourdon, R., Reitz, W. H. & Gorman, E. (1921) Anna in Indiana. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-41072/.
MLA citation style:
Rose, Harry, et al. Anna in Indiana. 1921. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-41072/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingWho'll be the next one (To cry over you) Victor 18821. Matrix/Take: B-25577/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Fields, Arthur - Rattay, Howard - Black, Johnny S.
- Date: 1921-09-27
Audio RecordingSingapore Victor 18529. Matrix/Take: B-22492/3.
- Contributor: Pasternack, Josef - Fields, Arthur - Friedland, Anatol - Reitz, William H. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe
- Date: 1918-12-31
Audio RecordingAnd that ain't all Victor 18604. Matrix/Take: B-23098/1.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Fields, Arthur - Green, Bud - Stept, Sam H.
- Date: 1919-07-29
Audio RecordingOh! Frenchy Victor 18489. Matrix/Take: B-22117/3.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Fields, Arthur - Conrad, Con - Ehrlich, Sam
- Date: 1918-07-08
Audio RecordingThe stormy sea of love Victor 18072. Matrix/Take: B-17739/3.
- Contributor: O'Connell, M. J. - Carroll, Harry - Bourdon, Rosario - Reitz, William H. - Macdonald, Ballard
- Date: 1916-05-29