Audio Recording I want you morning, noon and night Fox trot / I want you morning, noon and night
About this Item
- I want you morning, noon and night
- Other Title
- Fox trot
- I want you morning, noon and night
- Male vocal solo, with oboe, bassoon, trombone, and orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Edwards, Gus: composer
- Harrison, Charles: vocalist, tenor vocal
- Bourdon, Rosario: conductor
- Cobb, Will D. : lyricist
- Gruner, William: instrumentalist, bassoon
- Adams, William: instrumentalist, oboe
- Schrader, Fred: instrumentalist, trombone
- Popular music
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Adams, William
- Bourdon, Rosario
- Cobb, Will D.
- Edwards, Gus
- Gruner, William
- Harrison, Charles
- Schrader, Fred
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Edwards, Gus: Composer, Charles: Vocalist Harrison, Rosario: Conductor Bourdon, Will D.: Lyricist Cobb, William: Instrumentalist Gruner, William: Instrumentalist Adams, and Fred: Instrumentalist Schrader. I Want You Morning, Noon and Night. 1921. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-42296/.
APA citation style:
Edwards, G. C., Harrison, C. V., Bourdon, R. C., Cobb, W. D.:. L., Gruner, W. I., Adams, W. I. & Schrader, F. I. (1921) I Want You Morning, Noon and Night. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-42296/.
MLA citation style:
Edwards, Gus: Composer, et al. I Want You Morning, Noon and Night. 1921. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-42296/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingI found a rose in the Devil's garden
I found a rose in the Devil's garden Sterling Trio, performing. Meyer, John H. , performing. Burr, Henry, performing. Schrader, Fred, performing. Campbell, Albert, performing. Gruner, William, performing. Victor 18746. Matrix/Take: B-25114/5.
- Contributor: Gruner, William - Raskin, William - Bourdon, Rosario - Schrader, Fred - Fisher, Fred - Sterling Trio - Campbell, Albert - Burr, Henry - Meyer, John H.
- Date: 1921-03-30
Audio RecordingMy Swanee home
My Swanee home Peerless Quartet, performing. Burr, Henry, performing. Croxton, Frank, performing. Meyer, John H. , performing. Campbell, Albert, performing. Adams, William, performing. Gruner, William, performing. Victor 18905. Matrix/Take: B-26440/6.
- Contributor: Gruner, William - Burr, Henry - Bourdon, Rosario - Peerless Quartet - Adams, William - Vause, Norman J. - Campbell, Albert - Croxton, Frank - Meyer, John H. - Duryea, Robert
- Date: 1922-05-02
Audio RecordingBreeze (blow my baby back to me)
Breeze (Blow my baby back to me) Adams, William, performing. American Quartet, performing. Adams, William, performing. Gruner, William, performing. Porter, Steve , performing. Murray, Billy, performing. Chalmers, Donald, performing. Young, John, performing. Victor 18605. Matrix/Take: B-23067/5.
- Contributor: Young, John - Gruner, William - Goodwin, Joe - Bourdon, Rosario - Adams, William - Chalmers, Donald - American Quartet - Porter, Steve - Hanley, James F. - Macdonald, Ballard - Murray, Billy
- Date: 1919-07-25
Audio RecordingIt's a wonderful world after all
It's a wonderful world after all Harrison, Charles, performing. Victor 18893. Matrix/Take: B-26197/8.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Alexander, Newton - Harrison, Charles
- Date: 1922-04-05
Audio RecordingWe're too old to go to you
We're too old to go to you Harrison, Charles, performing. Victor 18080. Matrix/Take: B-17676/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Wilander, William A. - De Costa, Harry - Harrison, Charles
- Date: 1916-05-12