Audio Recording Fra Diavolo overture Fra Diavolo. Ouverture; arranged / Fra Diavolo overture
About this Item
- Fra Diavolo overture
- Other Title
- Fra Diavolo. Ouverture; arranged
- Fra Diavolo overture
- Contributor Names
- Bastamente, Francisco: composer
- American Band of Providence: Musical group
- Clarke, Herbert L. : leader
- Auber, D. F. E. : composer
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- American Band of Providence, performing. Victor 1746. Matrix/Take: [Pre-matrix B-]1746/M-1.
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bastamente, Francisco: Composer, American Band Of Providence: Musical Group, Herbert L.: Leader Clarke, and D. F. E.: Composer Auber. Fra Diavolo overture. 1902. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-4713/.
APA citation style:
Bastamente, F. C., American Band Of Providence: Musical Group, Clarke, H. L.:. L. & Auber, D. F. E.:. C. (1902) Fra Diavolo overture. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-4713/.
MLA citation style:
Bastamente, Francisco: Composer, et al. Fra Diavolo overture. 1902. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-4713/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingSecond Connecticut march
Second Connecticut march | Second Regiment Connecticut National Guard march American Band of Providence, performing. Victor 1743. Matrix/Take: [Pre-matrix B-]1743/M-1.
- Contributor: Reeves, David Wallis - Clarke, Herbert L. - American Band of Providence - Bastamente, Francisco
- Date: 1902-11-11
Audio RecordingHunting scene
Descriptive | Hunting scene American Band of Providence, performing. Victor 1753. Matrix/Take: [Pre-matrix B-]1753/M-3[a].
- Contributor: Clarke, Herbert L. - Bucalossi, P. - American Band of Providence - Bastamente, Francisco
- Date: 1902-11-15
Audio RecordingMy Sulu Lulu Loo
My Sulu Lulu Loo | The Sultan of Sulu American Band of Providence, performing. Victor 1737. Matrix/Take: [Pre-matrix B-]1737/M-1.
- Contributor: Clarke, Herbert L. - Bastamente, Francisco - American Band of Providence - Mann, Nat D.
- Date: 1902-11-11
Audio RecordingReminiscences of Ireland
Medley | Reminiscences of Ireland | The minstrel boy ; The legacy ; Teddy O'Rourke ; St. Patrick's Day ; Thady, you gander ; Let Erin rejoice American Band of Providence, performing. Victor 1763. Matrix/Take: [Pre-matrix B-]1763/M-2.
- Contributor: Clarke, Herbert L. - Godfrey, F. - American Band of Providence
- Date: 1902-11-14
Audio RecordingThe bride of the waves
The bride of the waves Sousa's Band, performing. Clarke, Herbert L. , performing. Victor 31077. Matrix/Take: C-2069/2.
- Contributor: Clarke, Herbert L. - Sousa's Band
- Date: 1904-12-21