Audio Recording Lilly Dale
About this Item
- Lilly Dale
- Female vocal solo, with male vocal quartet and orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Bourdon, Rosario -- Conductor
- Kline, Olive -- Vocalist -- Soprano Vocal
- Thompson, H. S. -- Composer
- Criterion Quartet -- Vocal Group
- Chalmers, Donald -- Vocalist -- Bass Vocal
- Thompson, H. S. -- Lyricist
- Reardon, George W. -- Vocalist -- Baritone Vocal
- Mellor, Frank -- Vocalist -- Tenor Vocal
- Young, John -- Vocalist -- Tenor Vocal
- Popular music
- Media Size
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-26516 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Bourdon, Rosario
- Chalmers, Donald
- Criterion Quartet
- Kline, Olive
- Mellor, Frank
- Reardon, George W.
- Thompson, H. S.
- Young, John
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse. Disc labels that are more than 95 years old are now in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. The Library presents more recent disc labels with permission or under fair use.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bourdon, Rosario, Olive Kline, H. S Thompson, Criterion Quartet, Donald Chalmers, H. S Thompson, George W Reardon, Frank Mellor, and John Young. Lilly Dale. 1922. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-62426/.
APA citation style:
Bourdon, R., Kline, O., Thompson, H. S., Criterion Quartet, Chalmers, D., Thompson, H. S. [...] Young, J. (1922) Lilly Dale. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-62426/.
MLA citation style:
Bourdon, Rosario, et al. Lilly Dale. 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-62426/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingMy gal Sal
They called her frivolous Sal Victor 18905. Matrix/Take: B-25764/11.
- Contributor: Young, John - Reardon, George W. - Dresser, Paul - Bourdon, Rosario - Criterion Quartet - Chalmers, Donald - Mellor, Frank
- Date: 1922-03-24
Audio RecordingThe wayside cross Victor 18808. Matrix/Take: B-25365/6.
- Contributor: Young, John - Reardon, George W. - Bourdon, Rosario - Palmer, H. R. - Criterion Quartet - Chalmers, Donald - Mellor, Frank - St. John, C. L.
- Date: 1921-08-24
Audio RecordingThe glory song
Oh, that will be glory for me Victor 35014. Matrix/Take: C-26858/3.
- Contributor: Young, John - Reardon, George W. - Gabriel, Charles Hutchinson - Bourdon, Rosario - Criterion Quartet - Chalmers, Donald - Mellor, Frank
- Date: 1922-09-01
Audio RecordingMedley of Foster songs
My old Kentucky home ; Old folks at home ; Old black Joe ; I'se gwine back to Dixie ; Carry me back to old Virginny ; Massa's in de cold, cold ground Victor 35095. Matrix/Take: C-26860/12.
- Contributor: Young, John - Reardon, George W. - Criterion Quartet - Foster, Stephen Collins - Chalmers, Donald - Mellor, Frank
- Date: 1922-10-17
Audio RecordingSome blessed day Victor 18808. Matrix/Take: B-25533/7.
- Contributor: Young, John - Keneke, Emil - Reardon, George W. - Baker, Bernard - Bourdon, Rosario - Criterion Quartet - Chalmers, Donald - Schrader, Fred - Ray, Charles Walker - Witzmann, [?] - Nevin, George B. - Mellor, Frank
- Date: 1921-09-01