Audio Recordings Grythyttepågen
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Joel Mossberg (baritone_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Swedish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with piano (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 63389 (issue number)
- - B-3505/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:52
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Joel Mossberg. Grythyttepågen. Victor, New York, New York, 1906. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1080. (Accessed February 14, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Joel Mossberg. (1906) Grythyttepågen. Victor, New York, New York. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1080.
MLA citation style:
Joel Mossberg. Grythyttepågen. Victor, New York, New York, 1906. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1080>.