Audio Recordings Tip-top Tipperary Mary
About this Item
- Tip-top Tipperary Mary
- Contributor Names
- Peerless Quartet (vocal_group)
- Albert Campbell (tenor_vocal)
- Harry McClaskey [i.e., Henry Burr] (tenor_vocal)
- Henry Burr (tenor_vocal)
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- John H. Meyer (bass_vocal)
- Ted Levy (conductor)
- Harry Carroll (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - War and Conflict
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17678 (issue number)
- - B-15406/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:52
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Albert Campbell, Henry Burr Harry Mcclaskey I.E, Henry Burr, Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer, Ted Levy, and Harry Carroll. Tip-top Tipperary Mary. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1914. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.165/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Albert Campbell, Harry Mcclaskey I.E, H. B., Henry Burr, Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer [...] Harry Carroll. (1914) Tip-top Tipperary Mary. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.165/.
MLA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, et al. Tip-top Tipperary Mary. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1914. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.165/>.