Audio Recordings Vanka
About this Item
- Alternate Title
- Russian folk song (Title descriptor)
- Contributor Names
- Albert Janpolski (baritone_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic music, Classical music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Baritone vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 63153 (issue number)
- - B-9660/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:39
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Albert Janpolski. Vanka. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1910. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2074/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Albert Janpolski. (1910) Vanka. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2074/.
MLA citation style:
Albert Janpolski. Vanka. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1910. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2074/>.