Audio Recordings Down on the Mississippi
About this Item
- Down on the Mississippi
- Contributor Names
- American Quartet (vocal_group)
- Steve Porter (author)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Work and Industry
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music, Descriptive specialties, Ethnic characterizations
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet (description)
- - Two ledger pages exist for this master. The handwritten ledgers note take 1 as held, and take 2 as mastered.
- - Ada Jones is listed in EDVR legacy data, but not in ledgers, catalogs, or disc labels.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 35143 (issue number)
- - C-9741/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:47
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Quartet, and Steve Porter. Down on the Mississippi. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1910] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2095. (Accessed February 13, 2016.)
APA citation style:
American Quartet & Steve Porter. (1910) Down on the Mississippi. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2095.
MLA citation style:
American Quartet, and Steve Porter. Down on the Mississippi. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1910] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2095>.