Audio Recordings National airs of all nations
About this Item
- National airs of all nations
- Alternate Title
- Great Britain, 'Rule Brittania' ; Austria, 'God preserve the Emperor' ; Russia, 'God save the Czar' ; France, 'Marseillaise' ; Italy, 'Garibaldi hymn' ; Germany, 'Watch on the Rhine' ; United States, 'Star Spangled Banner' (Medley contents)
- National airs no. 1 (Alternate title)
- Contributor Names
- Victor Mixed Chorus (vocal_group)
- Lucy Isabelle Marsh (soprano_vocal)
- Elizabeth Wheeler (soprano_vocal)
- Elise Stevenson (soprano_vocal)
- Marguerite Dunlap (contralto_vocal)
- Harry Macdonough (tenor_vocal)
- William Wheeler (tenor_vocal)
- Reinald Werrenrath (baritone_vocal)
- William F. Hooley (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Politics and Government
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Chorus, with orchestra (description)
- - Victor ledgers assigned the prefix "CC-" to takes 1-3; the double prefix indicates use of a finer-threaded lathe, thus more grooves per inch and a longer-playing record.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 31855 (issue number)
- - C-11357/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 04:00
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Lucy Isabelle Marsh
Victor Mixed Chorus
William F. Hooley
SubjectsPolitics and Government
Songs and Music
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Victor Mixed Chorus, Lucy Isabelle Marsh, Elizabeth Wheeler, Elise Stevenson, Marguerite Dunlap, Harry Macdonough, William Wheeler, Reinald Werrenrath, and William F. Hooley. National Airs of All Nations. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1911. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2510/. (Accessed August 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Victor Mixed Chorus, Lucy Isabelle Marsh, Elizabeth Wheeler, Elise Stevenson, Marguerite Dunlap, Harry Macdonough [...] William F. Hooley. (1911) National Airs of All Nations. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2510/.
MLA citation style:
Victor Mixed Chorus, et al. National Airs of All Nations. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1911. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.2510/>.