Audio Recordings Down deep within the cellar
About this Item
- Down deep within the cellar
- Alternate Title
- Old German drinking song (Title descriptor)
- Contributor Names
- Wilfred Glenn (bass_vocal)
- John Oxenford (arranger)
- Victor Orchestra (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic characterizations
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17326 (issue number)
- - B-12947/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:45
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wilfred Glenn, John Oxenford, and Victor Orchestra. Down Deep Within the Cellar. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1913. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.3126/. (Accessed August 24, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Wilfred Glenn, John Oxenford & Victor Orchestra. (1913) Down Deep Within the Cellar. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.3126/.
MLA citation style:
Wilfred Glenn, John Oxenford, and Victor Orchestra. Down Deep Within the Cellar. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1913. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.3126/>.