Audio Recordings Kilima waltz
About this Item
- Kilima waltz
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Ethnic music
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Guitar duet (Hawaiian) (description)
- - Victor ledgers identify the musicians as members of the Irene West Royal Hawaiians
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17701 (issue number)
- - B-15529/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:19
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. Kilima Waltz. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1914. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.323/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1914) Kilima Waltz. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.323/.
MLA citation style:
. Kilima Waltz. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1914. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.323/>.