Audio Recordings Since Mother goes to the movie shows
About this Item
- Since Mother goes to the movie shows
- Contributor Names
- Peerless Quartet (vocal_group)
- Harry McClaskey [i.e., Henry Burr] (tenor_vocal)
- Henry Burr (tenor_vocal)
- Albert Campbell (tenor_vocal)
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- John H. Meyer (bass_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- Albert Von Tilzer (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17959 (issue number)
- - B-17022/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:15
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Henry Burr Harry Mcclaskey I.E, Henry Burr, Albert Campbell, Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer, Walter B. Rogers, and Albert Von Tilzer. Since Mother goes to the movie shows. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4261/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Harry Mcclaskey I.E, H. B., Henry Burr, Albert Campbell, Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer [...] Albert Von Tilzer. (1916) Since Mother goes to the movie shows. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4261/.
MLA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, et al. Since Mother goes to the movie shows. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4261/>.