Audio Recordings I want to be ready
About this Item
- I want to be ready
- Alternate Title
- Get on board (Additional title)
- Contributor Names
- Tuskegee Institute Singers (vocal_group)
- Leroy Brown (tenor_vocal)
- Charles Edward Clayton (tenor_vocal)
- Alvin J. Neely (tenor_vocal)
- William J. Williams (tenor_vocal)
- William P. Smith (baritone_vocal)
- Alfred Taylor (bass_vocal)
- William Wiley (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal double quartet, unaccompanied (description)
- - The singers are listed as a quintet in Victor ledgers. Disc label shows double quartet.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18446 (issue number)
- - B-17149/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:35
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tuskegee Institute Singers, Leroy Brown, Charles Edward Clayton, Alvin J. Neely, William J. Williams, William P. Smith, Alfred Taylor, and William Wiley. I Want to Be Ready. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4312/. (Accessed August 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Tuskegee Institute Singers, Leroy Brown, Charles Edward Clayton, Alvin J. Neely, William J. Williams, William P. Smith [...] William Wiley. (1916) I Want to Be Ready. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4312/.
MLA citation style:
Tuskegee Institute Singers, et al. I Want to Be Ready. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4312/>.