Audio Recordings On the Old Dominion line
About this Item
- On the Old Dominion line
- Contributor Names
- Peerless Quartet (vocal_group)
- Albert Campbell (tenor_vocal)
- Henry Burr (tenor_vocal)
- Harry McClaskey [i.e., Henry Burr] (tenor_vocal)
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- John H. Meyer (bass_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- George Botsford (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18067 (issue number)
- - B-17549/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:13
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Albert Campbell, Henry Burr, Henry Burr Harry Mcclaskey I.E, Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer, Walter B. Rogers, and George Botsford. On the Old Dominion line. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4467/. (Accessed January 21, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, Albert Campbell, Henry Burr, Harry Mcclaskey I.E, H. B., Arthur Collins, John H. Meyer [...] George Botsford. (1916) On the Old Dominion line. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4467/.
MLA citation style:
Peerless Quartet, et al. On the Old Dominion line. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4467/>.