Audio Recordings Waiu luliluli
About this Item
- Waiu luliluli
- Alternate Title
- Old Hawaiian melody (Subtitle)
- March (Title descriptor)
- Milk shakes (Parallel (translated) title)
- Contributor Names
- Louise and Ferera (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Ethnic music
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Guitar duet (Hawaiian) (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18157 (issue number)
- - B-17990/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:10
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Louise And Ferera. Waiu Luliluli. Victor, New York, New York, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4598/. (Accessed October 01, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Louise And Ferera. (1916) Waiu Luliluli. Victor, New York, New York. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4598/.
MLA citation style:
Louise And Ferera. Waiu Luliluli. Victor, New York, New York, 1916. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4598/>.