Audio Recordings I ain't got nobody much
About this Item
- I ain't got nobody much
- Contributor Names
- Marion Harris (soprano_vocal)
- Rosario Bourdon (conductor)
- Ted Levy (piano)
- Spencer Williams (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Female vocal solo, with piano and orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18133 (issue number)
- - B-18192/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:35
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Marion Harris, Rosario Bourdon, Ted Levy, and Spencer Williams. I Ain't Got Nobody Much. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1916] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4993/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Marion Harris, Rosario Bourdon, Ted Levy & Spencer Williams. (1916) I Ain't Got Nobody Much. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4993/.
MLA citation style:
Marion Harris, et al. I Ain't Got Nobody Much. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1916] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.4993/>.