Audio Recordings Längtan
About this Item
- Alternate Title
- Longing (Parallel (translated) title)
- Contributor Names
- Florence Eklund Reims (soprano_vocal)
- Rosario Bourdon (conductor)
- August Söderman (composer)
- King's Orchestra (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Swedish
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Female vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 69668 (issue number)
- - B-19714/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:29
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Florence Eklund Reims, Rosario Bourdon, August Söderman, and King'S Orchestra. Längtan. Victor, New York, New York, 1917. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5612/. (Accessed August 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Florence Eklund Reims, Rosario Bourdon, August Söderman & King'S Orchestra. (1917) Längtan. Victor, New York, New York. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5612/.
MLA citation style:
Florence Eklund Reims, et al. Längtan. Victor, New York, New York, 1917. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5612/>.