Audio Recordings [Chinese recording]
About this Item
- [Chinese recording]
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Chinese vocal and instrumental ensemble. Female-male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 7183D (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]1772/M-1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:25
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Chinese Recording]. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1902] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5777/. (Accessed December 10, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1902) [Chinese recording]. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5777/.
MLA citation style:
[Chinese Recording]. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1902] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.5777/>.