Audio Recordings Excelsior
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Harry Macdonough (tenor_vocal)
- Frank C. Stanley (bass_vocal)
- Michael William Balfe (composer)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Classical music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 31477 (issue number)
- - C-2917/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:45
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Harry Macdonough, Frank C. Stanley, Michael William Balfe, and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Excelsior. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1905] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6010/. (Accessed December 10, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Harry Macdonough, Frank C. Stanley, Michael William Balfe & Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. (1905) Excelsior. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6010/.
MLA citation style:
Harry Macdonough, et al. Excelsior. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1905] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6010/>.