Audio Recordings Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning
About this Item
- Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning
- Contributor Names
- Arthur Fields (tenor_vocal)
- Rosario Bourdon (conductor)
- Irving Berlin (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - War and Conflict
- - Songs and Music
- Musical theater
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18489 (issue number)
- - B-22118/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:48
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Arthur Fields, Rosario Bourdon, and Irving Berlin. Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1918. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6720/. (Accessed February 22, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Arthur Fields, Rosario Bourdon & Irving Berlin. (1918) Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6720/.
MLA citation style:
Arthur Fields, Rosario Bourdon, and Irving Berlin. Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1918. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.6720/>.