Audio Recordings Dreamy Alabama
About this Item
- Dreamy Alabama
- Contributor Names
- Lewis James (tenor_vocal)
- Charles H. Hart (tenor_vocal)
- Rosario Bourdon (conductor)
- Mary Earl [i.e., Robert King] (composer)
- Robert King (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Alabama -- Songs and music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18596 (issue number)
- - B-23054/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:44
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lewis James, Charles H. Hart, Rosario Bourdon, Robert King Mary Earl I.E, and Robert King. Dreamy Alabama. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7188/. (Accessed August 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lewis James, Charles H. Hart, Rosario Bourdon, Mary Earl I.E, R. K. & Robert King. (1919) Dreamy Alabama. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7188/.
MLA citation style:
Lewis James, et al. Dreamy Alabama. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7188/>.