Audio Recordings Kinder kint a heim
About this Item
- Kinder kint a heim
- Alternate Title
- Children come home (Parallel (translated) title)
- Kinder, kumt aheym (Normalized title)
- Contributor Names
- Anna Hoffman (contralto_vocal)
- Nathaniel Shilkret (conductor)
- Jacob Jacobs (composer)
- King's Orchestra (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Yiddish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic music, Musical theater
- - Vocal (category)
- - Female vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Victor ledgers: "12 men."
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 72577 (issue number)
- - B-23393/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:29
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Anna Hoffman, Nathaniel Shilkret, Jacob Jacobs, and King'S Orchestra. Kinder Kint a Heim. Victor, New York, New York, 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7360/. (Accessed September 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Anna Hoffman, Nathaniel Shilkret, Jacob Jacobs & King'S Orchestra. (1919) Kinder Kint a Heim. Victor, New York, New York. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7360/.
MLA citation style:
Anna Hoffman, et al. Kinder Kint a Heim. Victor, New York, New York, 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7360/>.