Audio Recordings A trip to the circus
About this Item
- A trip to the circus
- Alternate Title
- A story for little folks (Subtitle)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Descriptive specialties
- - Spoken (category)
- - Monologue, with band (description)
- - EDVR vol. I notes: Accompaniment supplied by dubbing of a band recording of 'The Stars and Stripes forever.'
- - Also recorded as [PM-]858.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 858 (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]3461/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:14
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
A Trip to the Circus. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1901] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7512/. (Accessed August 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1901) A Trip to the Circus. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7512/.
MLA citation style:
A Trip to the Circus. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1901] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7512/>.