Audio Recordings Eili, Eili lomo asavtoni
About this Item
- Eili, Eili lomo asavtoni
- Alternate Title
- Eli, Eli, lamah azavtani (Transliterated title)
- Oh God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Parallel (translated) title)
- Contributor Names
- Joseph Winogradoff (baritone_vocal)
- Nathaniel Shilkret (conductor)
- M. Shalitt (arranger)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Yiddish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with instrumental ensemble (description)
- - Victor ledgers show accompaniment by orchestra (Shilkret) for takes 1 and 2.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 68580 (issue number)
- - C-25220/4 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:39
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Nathaniel Shilkret, and M. Shalitt. Eili, Eili lomo asavtoni. Victor, New York, New York, 1921. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7873/. (Accessed September 24, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Nathaniel Shilkret & M. Shalitt. (1921) Eili, Eili lomo asavtoni. Victor, New York, New York. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7873/.
MLA citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Nathaniel Shilkret, and M. Shalitt. Eili, Eili lomo asavtoni. Victor, New York, New York, 1921. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.7873/>.