Audio Recordings Steal away
About this Item
- Steal away
- Contributor Names
- Dinwiddie Colored Quartet (vocal_group)
- Clarence Meredith (tenor_vocal)
- Sterling Rex (tenor_vocal)
- Harry B. Cruder (bass_vocal)
- J. Mantell Thomas (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- - Worship and Praise
- Religious, Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, unaccompanied (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 1716 (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]1716/M-2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:54
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Dinwiddie Colored Quartet
J. Mantell Thomas
SubjectsReligious, Ethnic Music
Songs and Music
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dinwiddie Colored Quartet, Clarence Meredith, Sterling Rex, Harry B. Cruder, and J. Mantell Thomas. Steal Away. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1902] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8408/. (Accessed December 10, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Dinwiddie Colored Quartet, Clarence Meredith, Sterling Rex, Harry B. Cruder & J. Mantell Thomas. (1902) Steal Away. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8408/.
MLA citation style:
Dinwiddie Colored Quartet, et al. Steal Away. [Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania unconfirmed, 1902] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8408/>.