Audio Recordings Second Connecticut march
About this Item
- Second Connecticut march
- Alternate Title
- Second Regiment Connecticut National Guard march (Alternate title)
- Contributor Names
- David Wallis Reeves (composer)
- Kendle's First Regiment Band (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- Popular music
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Band (description)
- - Date for take 1 incorrect in EDVR vol 1. Per ledgers, take 1 and 2 recorded on 28 Feb. 1901.
- - Also recorded as [PM-]1217.
- - EDVR vol. I notes that M-3017 through M-3029 were originally marked as 'assigned to Sousa's Band' but that the recording books show: 'Sad--not up to required standard--destroy.' Kendle's Band was then required to record the same selections. Since no numb
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 3028 (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]3028/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:24
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
David Wallis Reeves, and Kendle'S First Regiment Band. Second Connecticut march. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1901] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8495/. (Accessed October 01, 2016.)
APA citation style:
David Wallis Reeves & Kendle'S First Regiment Band. (1901) Second Connecticut march. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8495/.
MLA citation style:
David Wallis Reeves, and Kendle'S First Regiment Band. Second Connecticut march. [Victor, Camden, New Jersey unconfirmed, 1901] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8495/>.