Audio Recordings O no, John
About this Item
- O no, John
- Contributor Names
- Royal Dadmun (baritone_vocal)
- Rosario Bourdon (conductor)
- Cecil James Sharp (arranger)
- Charles Hubert Farnsworth (arranger)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Baritone vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - For takes 7 and 8, see BVE-26175.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 45310 (issue number)
- - B-26175/5 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:38
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Royal Dadmun, Rosario Bourdon, Cecil James Sharp, and Charles Hubert Farnsworth. O no, John. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8785/. (Accessed January 17, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Royal Dadmun, Rosario Bourdon, Cecil James Sharp & Charles Hubert Farnsworth. (1922) O no, John. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8785/.
MLA citation style:
Royal Dadmun, et al. O no, John. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.8785/>.