Audio Recordings Cavatina fun Figaro
About this Item
- Cavatina fun Figaro
- Alternate Title
- Barber of Seville : Room for the factotum (Parallel (translated) title)
- Der barber fun Seville (Work title)
- Barbiere di Siviglia. Largo al factotum (Uniform title)
- Largo al factotum (Alternate title)
- Contributor Names
- Joseph Winogradoff (baritone_vocal)
- Josef Pasternack (conductor)
- Gioacchino Rossini (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Yiddish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 68603 (issue number)
- - C-27077/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 04:45
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Josef Pasternack, and Gioacchino Rossini. Cavatina fun Figaro. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9094/. (Accessed August 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Josef Pasternack & Gioacchino Rossini. (1922) Cavatina fun Figaro. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9094/.
MLA citation style:
Joseph Winogradoff, Josef Pasternack, and Gioacchino Rossini. Cavatina fun Figaro. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9094/>.