Audio Recordings Go down Moses
About this Item
- Go down Moses
- Alternate Title
- Negro spiritual (Title descriptor)
- Let my people go (Alternate title)
- Contributor Names
- Marian Anderson (contralto_vocal)
- Charles Adams Prince (conductor)
- Francis J. Lapitino (harp)
- H. T. Burleigh (arranger)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Religious, Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Contralto vocal solo, with harp and orchestra (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 19370 (issue number)
- - B-29896/9 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:45
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Marian Anderson, Charles Adams Prince, Francis J. Lapitino, and H. T. Burleigh. Go down Moses. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1924. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9842/. (Accessed August 31, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Marian Anderson, Charles Adams Prince, Francis J. Lapitino & H. T. Burleigh. (1924) Go down Moses. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9842/.
MLA citation style:
Marian Anderson, et al. Go down Moses. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1924. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9842/>.