Audio Recordings Der Galitzianer un Litvak
About this Item
- Der Galitzianer un Litvak
- Alternate Title
- The Galician and the Lithuanian (Parallel (translated) title)
- Contributor Names
- Gus Goldstein (author)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Yiddish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic spoken word, Comedies
- - Spoken (category)
- - Comic dialogue, unaccompanied (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact [email protected] for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 78449 (issue number)
- - B-30078/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:46
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gus Goldstein. Der Galitzianer un Litvak. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1924. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9892/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Gus Goldstein. (1924) Der Galitzianer un Litvak. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9892/.
MLA citation style:
Gus Goldstein. Der Galitzianer un Litvak. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1924. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.9892/>.