Book/Printed Material | Manuscript/Mixed Material Young People's Concerts Scripts: What is Sonata Form? [pencil on yellow legal pad paper]
About this Item
- Young People's Concerts Scripts: What is Sonata Form? [pencil on yellow legal pad paper]
- Contributor Names
- Bernstein, Leonard -- 1918-1990 (author)
- Subject Headings
- - Sonata Form
- - The Symphony
- - The Sonata
- - Mozart: Symphony No. 41 "Jupiter"
- - Form
- - Time
- - The Cantata
- - Balance
- - Contrast
- - Three-part design
- - "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
- - The Beatles
- - Bizet: Carmen
- - Exposition
- - Development
- - Recapitulation
- - Key
- - Tonality
- - Tonic
- - Dominant
- - Mozart: Sonata in C Major, K 545
- - Prokofiev: Classical Symphony
- - Educator
- - Young People's Concerts
- - From: Young People's Concerts Television Scripts Series
- 15 (14 numbered pages + verso of p. 11) pages.; 8" x 12.5"
- Music Division
- Related Resources
- http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/lbypc.0312 (electronic resource)
- Shelf Location
- Box/Folder 109/07
- Access Condition
- For rights relating to this resource, visit http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/lbcoll.access
- Online Format
- Manuscripts. manuscript | 15 (14 numbered pages + verso of p. 11) pages.; 8" x 12.5" | From: Young People's Concerts Television Scripts Series Manuscript (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- "twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
- Bizet: Carmen
- Mozart: Sonata in C Major, K 545
- Mozart: Symphony No. 41 "jupiter"
- Prokofiev: Classical Symphony
- Sonata Form
- The Beatles
- The Cantata
- The Sonata
- The Symphony
- Three-Part Design
- Young People's Concerts
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989 for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Note that there may be U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or other restrictions in the materials in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca.1920-1989 materials, and there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. See our Legal Notices and Privacy & Publicity Rights for additional information.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
The following items are included in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989, with the permission as noted:
Bernstein Family Correspondence
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1920s-1942
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1943-1945
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1946
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1947
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1948
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1949
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1950-1953
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1955-1957
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1960s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1970s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1980s
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: What is Sonata Form? pencil on yellow legal pad paper. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/lbypc.0312/.
APA citation style:
Bernstein, L. Young People's Concerts Scripts: What is Sonata Form? pencil on yellow legal pad paper. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lbypc.0312/.
MLA citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Young People's Concerts Scripts: What is Sonata Form? pencil on yellow legal pad paper. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lbypc.0312/>.