Archived Web Sites IRINnews.org
About this Item
- The Integrated Regional Information Networks (IRIN) is a humanitarian news agency covering sub-Saharan Africa, eight countries in central Asia and Iraq. IRIN provides free daily coverage of ongoing and potential humanitarian crisis as well as relief, development, social, economic and political issues. IRIN products include a news services, local radio services and the production of film documentaries. All IRIN material may be reprinted free of charge.
- Contributor Names
- United Nations -- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Subject Headings
- - Sudan -- History -- Darfur Conflict, 2003-
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC., 20540
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - [Streaming video not enabled.]
- - www.irinnews.org/ (domain)
- - http://webarchive.loc.gov/all/*/www.irinnews.org/
- Online Format
- web page
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa.00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United Nations. IRINnews.org. 2002. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00087379/. (Accessed October 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
United Nations. (2002) IRINnews.org. [Archived Web Site] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00087379/.
MLA citation style:
United Nations. IRINnews.org. 2002. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00087379/>.