Archived Web Site New York State Department of Health
About this Item
- New York State Department of Health
- Archived web pages from the New York State Dept. of Health detailing the Department's programs and services, general health information, and data and research. Many 2009 captures contain information pertaining to the outbreak of H1N1 (Swine flu) in New York State.
- Contributor Names
- New York (State) -- Dept. of Health
- Subject Headings
- - H1N1 influenza. Prevention
- - Public Health. New York (State)
- - H1N1 influenza. New York (State)
- - H1N1 influenza. Treatment
- - New York (State). Dept. of Health
- - H1N1 influenza. Vaccination. New York (State)
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - www.nyhealth.gov/ (domain)
- - twitter.com/HealthNYGovH1N1 (prefix)
- Online Format
- web page
- Archived web pages from the New York State Dept. of Health detailing the Department's programs and services, general health information, and data and research. Many 2009 captures contain information pertaining to the outbreak of H1N1 (Swine flu) in New York State. Web Site. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa.00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
New York. New York State Department of Health. 2006. Archived Web Site. https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00093311/.
APA citation style:
New York. (2006) New York State Department of Health. [Archived Web Site] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00093311/.
MLA citation style:
New York. New York State Department of Health. 2006. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lcwa00093311/>.