Web Archive Democratic National Committee (DNC)
About this Item
- Democratic National Committee (DNC)
- Contributor Names
- Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- United States.
- Subject Headings
- - Political parties. United States
- - United States. Democratic Party
- - United States. Politics and government
- - Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- - Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- Access restricted to on-site users
- - iwillvote.com (domain)
- - www.democrats.org (domain)
- - democrats.org (domain)
- - romneytaxplan.com/ (domain)
- - www.gopsequester.com/ (domain)
- - www.romneyfeeforall.com/ (domain)
- - factivists.democrats.org (domain)
- - www.thisisobamacare.com/ (domain)
- - www.protectingthevote.com/ (domain)
- - www.yourrepublicanuncle.com/ (domain)
- - my.barackobama.com/page/content/economicmeetings/ (domain)
- - secure.actblue.com/donate/web-donate (domain)
- - medium.com/to-the-left (domain)
- - twitter.com/TheDemocrats (domain)
- - facebook.com/democrats (domain)
- - twitter.com/democratsdotorg (domain)
- - twitter.com/thedemocrats (domain)
- - www.flickr.com/groups/48849913@N00/ (domain)
- - www.facebook.com/democrats (domain)
- - www.myspace.com/barackobama (domain)
- - www.myspace.com/governordean (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/democraticvideo (domain)
- - www.flickr.com/photos/democrats/ (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/user/DemRapidResponse (domain)
- Online Format
- web page
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Base Record
- MODSXML Supplemental Record
The Library of Congress is making its Web Archives Collection available for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law.
Many, if not all, of the websites in the collection and elements incorporated into the websites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived website contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. Some sites in this collection may be restricted to onsite access only; see the Access Condition statement in each item record for more information.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this website so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this website, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Not all content that the Library has archives for is currently available through the Library’s website. Limitations affecting access to the archived content include a one-year embargo period for all content in the archive. Content outside of the embargo period is updated and made available regularly. For more information visit the Web Archiving Program | For Researchers page.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular website include the archived website's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for websites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works. For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
More about Copyright and Other Restrictions
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Democratic Party, U.S, and U.S Democratic National Committee. Democratic National Committee DNC. United States, 2002. Web Page. https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0002701/.
APA citation style:
Democratic Party, U. S. & Democratic National Committee, U. S. (2002) Democratic National Committee DNC. United States. [Web Page] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0002701/.
MLA citation style:
Democratic Party, U.S, and U.S Democratic National Committee. Democratic National Committee DNC. United States, 2002. Web Page. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0002701/>.
More Web Archives like this
Web ArchiveNational Stonewall Democrats The National Stonewall Democrats is a grassroots network connecting LGBT Democratic activists with chapters across the country. Website. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Contributor: National Stonewall Democrats
- Date: 2002-08-03
Web ArchiveDemocratic National Convention The 2012 Democratic National Convention was a gathering, held from September 4 to September 6, 2012, in Charlotte, North Carolina, in which delegates of the Democratic Party chose the party's nominees for...
- Contributor: Democratic National Convention - Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Date: 2004-03-19
Web ArchiveRepublican National Committee (RNC) Website. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Contributor: Republican Party (U.S. : 1854-) - Republican National Committee (U.S.)
- Date: 2001-10-19
Web ArchiveRepublican Main Street Partnership The Republican Main Street Partnership was founded in 1997 by former Rep. Amory Houghton Jr. with the intent of strengthening the governing wing of the Republican Party. Website. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Contributor: Republican Main Street Partnership
- Date: 2002-08-03
Web ArchiveLibertarian Party (LP) The Libertarian Party (LP) is a libertarian political party in the United States that promotes civil liberties, non-interventionism, laissez-faire capitalism and the abolition of the welfare state. The LP was conceived at...
- Contributor: Libertarian Party
- Date: 2001-10-24