Archived Web Site Official Campaign Web Site - Charles W. Dent
About this Item
- Official Campaign Web Site - Charles W. Dent
- Contributor Names
- Dent, Charles W.
- Subject Headings
- - Politics and government. United States
- - United States Elections, 2010
- - United States Elections, 2012
- - Dent, Charles W.
- - United States Elections, 2014
- - United States Elections, 2004
- - United States Elections, 2016
- - Pennsylvania
- - Republican Party
- - United States Elections, 2008
- - Elections. United States
- - Political candidates. United States
- - United States Elections, 2006
- - United States. Congress. House
- - Pennsylvania (15th Congressional District)
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - dentforcongress.com (domain)
- - www.campaigncontribution.com/donors_info.asp?id=4B69E75F-A310-41A1-B0F3-DE5A62922AE6&layout=1 (domain)
- - twitter.com/DentforCongress (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/user/Dent4Congress/videos (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/dentforcongress (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/user/Dent4Congress (domain)
- - www.facebook.com/pages/Charles-Dent/6770045221 (domain)
- - youtube.com/dentforcongress (domain)
- - youtube.com/user/Dent4Congress (domain)
- Online Format
- web page
- Web Site. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- United States Elections 2004 (1,059)
- United States Elections 2016 (1,133)
- United States Elections 2014 (1,224)
- United States Elections 2012 (1,238)
- United States Elections 2010 (1,277)
- United States Elections 2006 (1,294)
- United States Elections 2008 (1,313)
- United States Elections Web Archive (5,931)
- Researcher and Reference Services Division (10,387)
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Not all content that the Library has archives for is currently available through the Library’s web site. Limitations affecting access to the archived content include a one-year embargo period for all content in the archive. Content outside of the embargo period is updated and made available regularly. For more information visit the Web Archiving Program | For Researchers page.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dent, Charles W. Official Campaign Web Site - Charles W. Dent. 2004. Archived Web Site. https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0006708/.
APA citation style:
Dent, C. W. (2004) Official Campaign Web Site - Charles W. Dent. [Archived Web Site] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0006708/.
MLA citation style:
Dent, Charles W. Official Campaign Web Site - Charles W. Dent. 2004. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0006708/>.