Archived Web Site Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
About this Item
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC), is a popular daily webcomic featuring comics about atheism, God, superheroes, romance, dating, science, research, parenting, and other topics. 2006-2007 Web Cartoonist choice award winner, this comic has been featured on numerous blogs and other websites.
- Contributor Names
- Weiner, Zach, 1982-
- Created / Published
- United States.
- Subject Headings
- - Webcomics
- - Art and Art History
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - captainexcelsior.com (domain)
- - www.patreon.com/ZachWeinersmith (domain)
- - smbc-comics.com (domain)
- - snowflakescomic.com (domain)
- - theweinerworks.com (domain)
- - smbc-comics.tumblr.com/ (domain)
- - weeklyweinersmith.com (domain)
- - weinersmith.com (domain)
- - www.facebook.com/smbccomics (domain)
- - smbc.myshopify.com (domain)
- - twitter.com/ZachWeiner (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/smbctheater (domain)
- Online Format
- web page
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC), is a popular daily webcomic featuring comics about atheism, God, superheroes, romance, dating, science, research, parenting, and other topics. 2006-2007 Web Cartoonist choice award winner, this comic has been featured on numerous blogs and other websites. Web Site. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa.00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Weiner, Zach. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. United States, 2009. Archived Web Site. https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0009949/.
APA citation style:
Weiner, Z. (2009) Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. United States. [Archived Web Site] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0009949/.
MLA citation style:
Weiner, Zach. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. United States, 2009. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0009949/>.