Archived Web Site Mello Music Group
About this Item
- Mello Music Group
- "Mello Music Group, also referred to as MMG, is an American independent record label based in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 2007 by Michael Tolle, it has released hip hop compilations and albums by producers and emcees such as Oddisee, Apollo Brown, yU, Open Mike Eagle, L'Orange, and Rapper Big Pooh. In 2012 MTV Hive described MMG as having a 'dedication to intelligent, street-wise boom bap,' although the label has released a number of purely instrumental albums as well." -- Summary retrieved on October 7, 2019 http://dbpedia.org/resource/Mello_Music_Group External
- Created / Published
- United States.
- Subject Headings
- - Music
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - mellomusicgroup.com (domain)
- - twitter.com/mellomusicgroup (domain)
- - www.youtube.com/channel/UCKi3TicmhsrQAQXiR8Oms4g (domain)
- Online Format
- web page
- Mello Music Group, also referred to as MMG, is an American independent record label based in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 2007 by Michael Tolle, it has released hip hop compilations and albums by producers and emcees such as Oddisee, Apollo Brown, yU, Open Mike Eagle, L'Orange, and Rapper Big Pooh. In 2012 MTV Hive described MMG as having a "dedication to intelligent, street-wise boom bap," although the label has released a number of purely instrumental albums as well. Web Site. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Base Record
- MODSXML Supplemental Record
The Library of Congress is making its Web Archives Collection available for educational and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of many materials in the Collection, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law.
Many, if not all, of the websites in the collection and elements incorporated into the websites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived website contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. Some sites in this collection may be restricted to onsite access only; see the Access Condition statement in each item record for more information.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this website so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this website, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us via this contact form.
Not all content that the Library has archives for is currently available through the Library’s website. Limitations affecting access to the archived content include a one-year embargo period for all content in the archive. Content outside of the embargo period is updated and made available regularly. For more information visit the Web Archiving Program | For Researchers page.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular website include the archived website's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for websites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works. For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
More about Copyright and Other Restrictions
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mello Music Group. United States, 2013. Archived Web Site. https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0023299/.
APA citation style:
(2013) Mello Music Group. United States. [Archived Web Site] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0023299/.
MLA citation style:
Mello Music Group. United States, 2013. Archived Web Site. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lcwaN0023299/>.
More Archived Web Sites like this
Archived Web SiteThe Best Music, Movies, TV, Books, Games, Beer & More | Paste Paste is a monthly music and entertainment digital magazine, headquartered in Decatur, Georgia, with studios in Manhattan and Davenport, Iowa, and owned by Wolfgang's Vault.The magazine began as a website in 1998....
- Date: 2009-03-21
Archived Web SiteRecording Industry Association of America (RIAA) The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is a trade organization that represents the recording industry in the United States. Its members consist of record labels and distributors, which the RIAA says...
- Date: 2002-08-12
Archived Web SiteRECORD STORE DAY Record Store Day was conceived in 2007 at a gathering of independent record store owners and employees as a way to celebrate and spread the word about the unique culture surrounding nearly...
- Date: 2009-03-04
Archived Web SiteRock & Roll Hall of Fame The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame recognizes and archives the history of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, engineers, and other notable figures who have had some major influence on...
- Date: 2002-08-08
Archived Web SiteCarpark Records Carpark Records is an American independent record label established by Todd Hyman in 1999 in New York City and relocated to Washington, D.C. in 2005. Web Site. electronic | Electronic (Form).
- Date: 2009-03-01