Map Map of the vicinity of Richmond, and part of the peninsula
About this Item
- Map of the vicinity of Richmond, and part of the peninsula
- Gilmer, Jeremy Francis, 1818-1883.
Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1864?]
- - Richmond Region (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - Virginia Peninsula (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Virginia Peninsula
- - United States--Virginia--Richmond Region
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - May 2003, anon. gift (1946), map cataloging team.
- - Civil War project no.: lva00122.
- - Conservation: Etherington Conservation Center, April 2003.
- - Digital image available: 29.25 x 19.5 in.
- - Map accession no.: 89 (1946).
- - Previously filed as: 755.4 M6 1861-1865 1864?(1).
- 1 map ; 69 x 43 cm. on sheet 75 x 50 cm.
- Library of Virginia Richmond, VA 23219-8000 USA vau For copies contact: Archives Research Services.
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gilmer, Jeremy Francis. Map of the vicinity of Richmond, and part of the peninsula. [S.l.: s.n., ?, 1864] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/lva0000122/.
APA citation style:
Gilmer, J. F. (1864) Map of the vicinity of Richmond, and part of the peninsula. [S.l.: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/lva0000122/.
MLA citation style:
Gilmer, Jeremy Francis. Map of the vicinity of Richmond, and part of the peninsula. [S.l.: s.n., ?, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/lva0000122/>.