Book/Printed Material Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois
About this Item
- Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- McDaid, H. O.
- Wilson, John P.
- Spafford, Horatio Gates, 1828-1888
- Created / Published
- Printed card, Chicago, Illinois, ca. 1875
- Subject Headings
- - Spafford, Horatio G., 1828-1888
- - Legal practice--United States--Chicago, Illinois
- - McDaid, H. O
- - Wilson, J. P
- - Ephemera
- - United States -- Illinois -- Chicago
- - Printed business card of law firm Spafford, McDaid & Wilson (H. G. Spafford, H. O. McDaid, and John P. Wilson) Attorneys and Counselors at Law, Room 37 Republic Life Building, 157 & 159 LaSalle Street, Chicago.
- business card 2" x 3 1/2"
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Part I, Box 1, Folder 4: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Colony, H. O McDaid, John P Wilson, and Horatio Gates Spafford. Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois. Printed card, Chicago, Illinois, ca. 1875. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.007/.
APA citation style:
American Colony, McDaid, H. O., Wilson, J. P. & Spafford, H. G. (ca. 1875) Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois. Printed card, Chicago, Illinois. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.007/.
MLA citation style:
American Colony, et al. Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois. Printed card, Chicago, Illinois, ca. 1875. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.007/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialBooklet, "Waiting for the Morning and Other Poems" by Horatio Gates Spafford
- Contributor: Spafford, Horatio Gates - Revell, F. H. - American Colony (Jerusalem)
Book/Printed MaterialMovement order, Kantara military railway (pass for John D. Whiting, British Intelligence, from Beirut to Jerusalem)
- Contributor: Kantara Military Railway - Whiting, John D. (John David)
Book/Printed MaterialThe new picture of the eagle.
- Date: 1865-05-30
Book/Printed Material"Lincoln and slavery." Sold only by subscription. The history of Abraham Lincoln and the "overthrow of ...
- Contributor: Arnold, Hon. Isaac N.
Book/Printed MaterialArt and miscellaneous subjects---1826-1872
- Contributor: Morse, Samuel Finley Breese
- Date: 1826