Photo, Print, Drawing Photographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Jerusalem
About this Item
- Photographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Jerusalem
- Contributor Names
- Krikorian, Garabed (Photographer)
- Created / Published
- Krikorian Studio, Jerusalem, Palestine, ca. 1885
- Subject Headings
- - Spafford, Horatio G., 1828-1888
- - Photography--Palestine
- - Krikorian, Garabed
- - Krikorian Photo Studio--Jerusalem
- - Photographs
- - Portraits
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - Studio portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford taken in Jerusalem, ca. 1885-88. Head and shoulders portrait of Spafford looking left, wearing eyeglasses, jacket, vest, and collar. With beard.
- - Photograph by G. Krikorian, Krikorian Photo Studio, Jerusalem.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Part I, Box 1, Folder 10: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Krikorian, Garabed. Photographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Jerusalem. Jerusalem Palestine, ca. 1885. Krikorian Studio, Jerusalem, Palestine. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.015/.
APA citation style:
Krikorian, G. (ca. 1885) Photographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Jerusalem. Jerusalem Palestine, ca. 1885. Krikorian Studio, Jerusalem, Palestine. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.015/.
MLA citation style:
Krikorian, Garabed. Photographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Jerusalem. Krikorian Studio, Jerusalem, Palestine. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.015/>.
More Photos, Prints, Drawings like this
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotograph album, Christian Herald Orphanage
- Contributor: Unknown - American Colony in Jerusalem - Christian Herald Orphanage
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotograph of two women making Palestinian point lace seated outdoors on a balcony, Old City Jerusalem ...
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem) - American Colony
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotographic portrait of Horatio Gates Spafford, Paris, France
- Contributor: Mayer & Pierson
Photo, Print, DrawingPhotograph album, World War I, Palestine and Sinai
- Contributor: Pasha, Jamal - American Colony Photo Department - Larsson, Lewis
Photo, Print, DrawingPicture postcard "An Orthodox Jew of Jerusalem"
- Contributor: Narinsky, Sonia - S. Narinsky - Jamal Brothers - Narinsky, Shlomo