Manuscript/Mixed Material Typed document "The Chief Industries of the American Colony, Jerusalem, at the Present Time"
About this Item
- Typed document "The Chief Industries of the American Colony, Jerusalem, at the Present Time"
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- American Colony (Associated name)
- Created / Published
- Unpublished, January 1907
- Subject Headings
- - American Colony in Jerusalem
- - Vester, Frederick--Vester & Co. Store
- - American Colony Photo Department
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Flower Card Department
- - Manuscripts
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - Typed document, file copy, 3 pp. Re work of the American Colony Photo Department and Flower Card Department; botanical collection; scripture plant sets; stone carvings; cakes and jams; bread baking; Dairy Department; Dressmaking Department; Knitting Department; Hand Weaving Department, Tailoring Department; Carpentry Shop; Silver Plating shop; Dentistry; Farm work; Teaching; Nursing; artistic and fancy work; literary and illustrating work; antiquities; and commercial items produced by the American Colony and sold at Vester & Co.--American Colony store.
- typed document 9" x 11"
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Part I, Box 2, Folder 19: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Colony, and American Colony. Typed document "The Chief Industries of the American Colony, Jerusalem, at the Present Time". Unpublished, January, 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.033/.
APA citation style:
American Colony & American Colony. (1907) Typed document "The Chief Industries of the American Colony, Jerusalem, at the Present Time". Unpublished, January. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.033/.
MLA citation style:
American Colony, and American Colony. Typed document "The Chief Industries of the American Colony, Jerusalem, at the Present Time". Unpublished, January, 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.033/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed Material"In Memoriam" card with pressed Holy Land flowers and printed message, made by American Colony members ...
- Contributor: Spafford, Horatio Gates - American Colony (Jerusalem)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter from American Colony members to Alexander Hume Ford
- Contributor: Ford, Alexander Hume - American Colony (Jerusalem) - American Colony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialScrapbook of articles about the American Colony, and loose enclosures
- Contributor: Vester, Bertha Spafford - American Colony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialScrapbook compiled by Fannie L. Koster and given to Bertha Spafford Vester
- Contributor: Vester, Bertha Spafford - Koster, Fannie L. - American Colony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter from the American Colony to U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - American Colony (Jerusalem) - American Colony