Manuscript/Mixed Material Note from A.F. Captain Bernard Shaw to American Hospital, Jerusalem
About this Item
- Note from A.F. Captain Bernard Shaw to American Hospital, Jerusalem
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- Shaw, Bernard (Author)
- Created / Published
- December 12, 1917
- Subject Headings
- - Jerusalem--Burial grounds
- - World War I--Palestine
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Wartime Activities
- - American Colony Nurses
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - Handwritten note, in pencil, to registrar of American Hospital, Jerusalem, re burial of soldiers in the English cemetery.
- document 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Part I, Box 2, Folder 35: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Colony, and Bernard Shaw. Note from A.F. Captain Bernard Shaw to American Hospital, Jerusalem. 1917. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.071/.
APA citation style:
American Colony & Shaw, B. (1917) Note from A.F. Captain Bernard Shaw to American Hospital, Jerusalem. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.071/.
MLA citation style:
American Colony, and Bernard Shaw. Note from A.F. Captain Bernard Shaw to American Hospital, Jerusalem. 1917. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.071/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialHospital record for Mustafa Zekie
- Contributor: American Colony (Jerusalem)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetters from American Colony (Jacob Spafford) received by Edward F. Loud
- Contributor: Loud, Edward F. - Spafford, Jacob - American Colony (Jerusalem) - American Colony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialNight pass for American Colony nurses during World War I, associated with John D. Whiting
- Contributor: Whiting, John D. (John David) - American Colony (Jerusalem)
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLetter from American Colony (John D. Whiting) to Edward F. Loud
- Contributor: Whiting, John D. (John David) - American Colony (Jerusalem) - Loud, Edward F. - American Colony
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialList of donations received via the Loud Fund and food relief distributed through American Colony soup ...
- Contributor: Loud, Edward F. - American Colony (Jerusalem) - American Colony