Manuscript/Mixed Material American Colony in Jerusalem Collection: Part I: Letters from American Colony (Jacob Spafford) received by Edward F. Loud
About this Item
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection: Part I: Letters from American Colony (Jacob Spafford) received by Edward F. Loud
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- American Colony (Associated name)
- Loud, Edward F. (Addressee)
- Spafford, Jacob (Author)
Created / Published
- ca. Apri-May, 1918
- - Vester, Bertha Spafford, 1879-1968
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Charities
- - World War I--Palestine
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Wartime Activities
- - Spafford, Jacob
- - Loud, Edward F
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - Printed copies of letters to Loud received by him May 13 and May 20, 1918 (written April 1 and April 10, 1918) from the American Colony and Jacob Spafford. Includes information on remittances received from Loud in 1917. 1 p. printed text; verso has doodles, mathematics and alphabet writing in pencil.
- print document 13" x 8"
Call Number/Physical Location
- Part I, Box 3, Folder 8: American Colony in Jerusalem
- series: Part I: Topical File, 1871-2004
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Colony, American Colony, Edward F Loud, and Jacob Spafford. American Colony in Jerusalem Collection: Part I: Letters from American Colony Jacob Spafford received by Edward F. Loud. ca. Apri-May, 1918. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.079/.
APA citation style:
American Colony, American Colony, Loud, E. F. & Spafford, J. (1918) American Colony in Jerusalem Collection: Part I: Letters from American Colony Jacob Spafford received by Edward F. Loud. ca. Apri-May. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.079/.
MLA citation style:
American Colony, et al. American Colony in Jerusalem Collection: Part I: Letters from American Colony Jacob Spafford received by Edward F. Loud. ca. Apri-May, 1918. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mamcol.079/>.