Map North Dakota 1:25,000
About this Item
- North Dakota 1:25,000
- United States. Army Map Service, cartographer
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers, contributor
- Geological Survey (U.S.), contributor
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, [1949-]
- - North Dakota--Maps
- - United States--North Dakota
- Topographic maps
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - Printing dates in edition statement varies.
- - Sheet subtitle and number in upper margin, for example: Stady. Sheet 5281 II NW.
- - Filing title in lower margin at right, for example: Stady, North Dakota, N4837.5-W10337.5/7.5.
- - "Prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers by the Corps of Engineers, U. S. Army Map Service (AM), Washington, D.C. Copied in 1949 from North Dakota, 1:24,000, USGS, [Stady], 1948."
- - Accompanied by index map with title: Index map of North Dakota, 1:25,000, A.M.S. V871.
- - Includes notes and adjoining-sheet index diagram.
- maps : color ; 56 x 40 cm or smaller, on sheet 74 x 56 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4170 S25 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army Map Service, Cartographer, Contributor United States Army. Corps Of Engineers, and U.S Geological Survey. North Dakota 1:25,000. [Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service, 1949] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/map50000357/.
APA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, C., United States Army. Corps Of Engineers, C. & Geological Survey, U. S. (1949) North Dakota 1:25,000. [Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/map50000357/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, Cartographer, Contributor United States Army. Corps Of Engineers, and U.S Geological Survey. North Dakota 1:25,000. [Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service, 1949] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/map50000357/>.